Healthy Smiles Ontario
A no-cost dental program for eligible kids 17 and under.
What is Healthy Smiles Ontario?
Healthy Smiles Ontario is a new program for kids 17 and under who do not have access to any form of dental coverage. If eligible, your kids will get regular dental services at no cost to you.
Who is eligible?
Kids 17 and under may be eligible if:
- they are residents of Ontario;
- they are members of a household with an Adjusted Family Net Income of $20,000 per year or below; and
- they do not have access to any form of dental coverage (including other government-funded programs, like Ontario Works)
To find out more about the eligibility requirements for Healthy Smiles Ontario and the documents required to verifiy eligiblility:
- call the Porcupine Health Unit at (705) 267-1181 (Timmins area) or 1-800-461-1818;
- call the ServiceOntario INFOline at 1-866-532-3616 (TTY toll-free at 1-800-387-5559); or
- visit ontario.ca/healthysmiles
last reviewed: January 17, 2011