HELPS SAVE LIVES
According to experts, immunizations, also called “shots or needles”, are the best way to protect people of all ages against infectious and often deadly diseases. There is no reason for anyone to suffer from a disease when such an effective way exists to prevent it.
Immunization has not only saved more lives over the past 50 years than any other health intervention but has also been proven to be extraordinarily safe.
Make sure your immunizations are up to date and recorded on your yellow immunization record. For more information on immunizations follow the links below.
Resources for Health Care Professionals/Daycare Operators
- Immunization Resource Manual
- Collection of Immunization Data for Children in Daycares
- Adverse Event
- National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI)
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Institute for Vaccine Safety
- Health Canada
- Canadian Pediatric Society
- Canadian Coalition for Immunization and Promotion
- CDC (U.S. Centers for Disease Control)
- Travel Health
Resources for Parents and Professionals
- Please click here for a list of clinic dates and times in your area