Bureau de santé Porcupine Health Unit
Sign Up for the PHU's Infant Feeding and Prenatal Nutrition Workshop
Join dietitians from the PHU for an interactive 2 hour workshop all about feeding your baby and fuelling your body with baby-building nutrients.
What will I learn?
- Eating well with Canada’s Food Guide when pregnant/breastfeeding
- Foods to avoid when pregnant/breastfeeding
- Maternal weight
- Baby building nutrients
- Starting solids
- A demonstration: how to make your own baby food
- Feeding your child: the role of parenting and the food environment
- Picky eating
- Food allergies
When will it be held?
We have two dates scheduled:
- Thursday, May 25, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 27, from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
How do I sign up?
Call us at 705-267-1181 or register here.