Immunization Records and Yellow Cards
Keeping a copy of your immunization record is important. Children attending a licensed child care centre or school will need to show proof of immunization and adults may require it for employment, student placements or post-secondary school.
Record, Access, and Print Immunization Record using Immunize Connect Ontario
- Immunize Connect Ontario (ICON) is a provincial program that allows the public to access and print their immunization records.
- ICON is maintained by the Ontario Ministry of Health and this link is specific to residents living in the Porcupine Health Unit area.
- To access ICON, you’ll need your child’s Ontario Health Card. The system will verify your child’s identity based on the postal code their health card is attached to.
- ICON does not record COVID-19 vaccinations. All COVID-19 vaccines are recorded on COVaxON and a copy of your record can be accessed on the Ontario Health website.
- ICON can also be used to submit recent immunizations to the Porcupine Health Unit. If you’ve received a notice from the health unit indicating that your child requires immunizations, you can use this system to upload any missing immunizations on your record.
If you need assistance, please call the Porcupine Health Unit at 1-800-461-1818.
Get your immunization card
If you are looking for your immunization records, the health unit may have a copy depending on when and where you received your immunizations.
If you or your child received their immunizations from either the PHU or a health care provider in our area, the record of immunization is likely recorded in ICON.
View & update your immunization record